Location

St. Ann’s is at 2161 Leonard St. NW, in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The campus has been a beautiful, peaceful hallmark of Grand Rapids’ West Side neighborhood and nearby neighbor and friend to the city of Walker since the Carmelite Sisters chose the current site in 1951.

St. Ann’s is on a primary route of Grand Rapids rapid-transit system, The Rapid, and is close to neighborhood-based and supported shopping, specialty stores, farm markets, a post office, parks and bicycling and walking trails.