News and Events
See what’s new in and around St. Ann’s in the August 2017 Scoop
St. Ann’s will again host an August gathering of a local classic car club.
Friends and relatives join us at 6 p.m. on Aug. 17, in the front circle drive.
The Carmelite Sisters, DCJ, extend an open invitation to spend a weekend with them,
to discern whether God is calling you?
Standing Events and Opportunities:
Each year St. Ann’s residents, families and staff create new memories during an ever growing list of annual events held on and off the campus. The list includes:
- Holy Day celebrations
- Special Masses and Liturgies
- Participation in the annual Alzheimer’s Walk in nearby downtown Grand Rapids
- The “I Run for the Nuns” 5k run / walk / stroll around campus
- St. Ann’s Annual Community Carnival
- Annual Veteran’s Day celebration on the lawns
- Antique Car Show
- Local Pulaski Day and Santa Parade participation
These annual events are complimented by an active and dynamic schedule of weekly and one-time events published every month for residents and staff in our monthly newsletter. Open the November 2016 Mary’s Haven Calendar or the November 2016 Joachim’s Place Calendar