Thank you for your interest in working at St. Ann’s.
Our staff is exemplary:
St. Ann’s has a proud reputation as a five-star quality provider of Assisted Living, Nursing Care, Alzheimer’s Care and Hospice Care. That reputation is a direct result of the dedication, caring and compassion demonstrated every day by its staff. Our team is known for its commitment to these values, which we invite you to read and reflect upon, as you decide to pursue a career with St. Ann’s:
We believe that care for the spirit is the centerpiece of holistic care
- Fraternity: means that we cherish each life as sacred, not because of what the person does, but simply because they are
- Service: calls us to continually improve the range and quality of our offering in response to the changing needs of the community
- Prayer: we offer example and occasion for each person to be contemplative and to enjoy the peace of living in God’s presence
We thrive in our Catholic roots, in ecumenism, which embraces people of all religions
- The best care is delivered by a professional staff who are valued, who receive fair pay, and whose working environment allows them to provide compassionate, personalized care. We manifest this awareness in one of the highest staff to resident ratios in Kent County
- We believe that the greatest health is achieved through a balance of life in which there is meaningful social engagement and opportunity for service and continuous learning
- We believe that all society benefits from older adults contributing their experience and wisdom throughout life
- Our atmosphere will be well planned and maintained, inviting, warm and hospitable, tasteful but not showy
For more information, please follow the menu links to the left to learn more about open positions and how you can apply.