Working with St. Ann’s
Our staff is exemplary:
St. Ann’s has a proud reputation as a five-star quality provider of assisted living, nursing care, Alzheimer’s care, and hospice care. That reputation is a direct result of the dedication, caring and compassion demonstrated every day by out staff. Our team is known for its commitment to these values, which we invite you to read and reflect upon, as you decide to pursue a career with St. Ann’s.
What we believe
- Fraternity. We cherish each life as sacred, not because of what the someone does, but simply because they are human.
- Service. We continually improve the range and quality of our offerings in response to the changing needs of the community.
- Prayer. We offer an example and occasion for contemplation and enjoying the peace of living in God’s presence
- We thrive in our Catholic roots, in ecumenism, which embraces people of all religions.
- The best care is delivered by a professional staff who are valued, who receive fair pay, and whose working environment allows them to provide compassionate, personalized care. We manifest this awareness in one of the highest staff to resident ratios in Kent County.
- We believe that the greatest health is achieved through a balance of life in which there is meaningful social engagement and opportunity for service and continuous learning.
- We believe that all society benefits from older adults contributing their experience and wisdom.
- We keep our atmosphere well-planned, maintained, inviting, warm, hospitable, and tasteful—but not showy.
What we offer
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- A team-oriented environment
- An opportunity to put your talent and experience to work
- Daily ways to help residents and their families through assisted living, nursing care, and other special care opportunities for dedicated and skilled staff
- Awarded West Michigan Best & Brightest Companies To Work For 2017-2018
- Acknowledged as a “Breastfeeding-Friendly Workplace” by the Michigan Breastfeeding Network
- Onsite daycare
- Mothers’ Room
- On a Rapid stop, and we offer subsidized bus passes
Join the team
How to apply
We encourage potential employees to apply in person at: 2161 Leonard St. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Our reception area is staffed 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri, and 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Visiting hours are always open.
All applications/resumes will be reviewed for the position(s) for which they are submitted. Although it is our preference, time simply does not allow us to contact or interview each person who has applied. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. Should you not be contacted, your application will be kept in our active file for six (6) months and will be reviewed concurrent with open positions for which you are qualified. We will contact you for an interview and/or additional information should an appropriate position become available.
"Great place to work. We have a real strong team of workers."- Facebook